Monday, January 12, 2009

"The Morning Report"

Hey guys.
Sorry I've not been blogging in a while.
So I need surgery for my scoliosis and that will be on the 23rd.
For those of you who don't know what scoliosis is well click on scoliosis.
And for those of you who don't know about the "Morning Report" here it is...

I love the "Lion King"!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I now have "Blog Stalkers".
And some of you are going "UUUUUUUUHHHHHH isn't that bad?".
Well I know who they are and it's not bad at all.
See I'm going to a new church and they're all into blogging so they said they're my "Blog Stalkers".
And they just look at my blog and comment. (nice stuff)
btw I hope your leg feels better Derek.
And Claude and Sheila I'll see you in a few Sundays!!!!!!!
Well I'll talk to you guys l8r.
Jordan Journals

8 comments:

Kim said...

I guess I am one of your stalkers! Nice blog here....it is great to have you a part of youth. We will be thinking of you and praying for you!!

NC_Renegade said...

Thanks Jordan, I will be praying for you and the Surgery. It's never fun (I have had a couple), but if it helps in the end and gets you better then hopefully it's worth it. We all will be here to help with whatever you need!

Derick Shipley

Claude F. Cannon said...

I somehow expected to be jumped by a lion cub while reading this blog!!!

Jordan's Journaling said...

LOL!!!!!!!
I will miss you Claude.

NC_Renegade said...

Hey, we were all praying for you last night at Youth, for your Surgery Friday. Hope that everything goes well and you will be back in action soon!

Derick Shipley

Sheila said...

JORDAN!!!!! I found your blog!!!!!
(I am not very good at finding things on the web, so this is very exciting for me!!!)
We really missed you Sunday nite! I hope you are having fun visiting family & friends!
We'll be praying for your upcoming surgery. You rest in the fact that the Lord has EVERYTHING under control!
See ya soon!

Sheila said...

Jordan, we are praying for you today! I know that you will be alright because God has everything held in His loving hands! We're planning on coming to see you soon!

Jenn said...

Hi Sheila, Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers...Derick and Claude too! Jordan has not been on her blog in quite some time! But she is going to be journaling more...soon! We need to update her header too!

She looks WONDERFUL!!! Her follow up appt is tomorrow. If she gets the clear to ride in a car, we will bring her Sun night.

love to you all in Christ, Jenn