Monday, April 20, 2009

Let's Get Crazy!!!

Hi fellow bloggers!!!
So you all know about the new Hannah Montana movie.
It's not all that fab.(I saw it yesterday)
I should have probably gone to see Monsters vs. Aliens.(you were right Sheila!!!)
I mean don't get me wrong, it's a pretty good but it's nothing like the tv show!!!!!!!
Some parts are great and others I can't even remember!!!
But here's one of my fave songs by HM!!!

There are some clips of the movie in this video!!!!
The part I like the most is the shoe fight with Tyra Banks!!!!!! (lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this week I get to go home!!!!!!!!
This Thurs. I'm heading to the mountains!!!!!
Yes I'm a mountain girl!!!
I would take mountians in the Fall over anything!!!!! (except God and his Son)
Well g2g, time for brunch!!!

3 comments:

NC_Renegade said...

YEAH.....your blogging again, good to see you back on here.

Derick Shipley

Jordan's Journaling said...

It's good to be back!!!

Sheila said...

If you get the chance, try to see Monsters vs. Aliens while you're in the mountains!
Have a good time and try to help your mom relax!